Friday, September 02, 2005

Alive and Well

Hi all. I am still alive. Just haven't either had the time or inclination to update the site in the past month or so. I have been busy with getting the new school year started, plus I've just found other ways to use my spare time that haven't included this site. And as with a lot of things, once you stop doing something, it can be very hard to get that ball rolling again.

But I'll try.

Thanks to the folks who have written to check on me. Nice to know that there are some who would take the time to see if I'm still breathing. But don't fret. Nothing is wrong here. Franklin is fine, too.

So, back to my Friday night, which will mostly be taken up with straightening up the house. A guy is coming in the morning to look at painting my bathroom windows upstairs and I have to make the place presentable. Yep, your Friday will probably be much more fun than mine. Saturday morning, too.

Hope all is great with everyone who reads this. I'll try and get back into the swing of this site and update it more. Can't totally let it die, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home